Tuesday, June 1, 2010


I know that "don't litter" has been done to death but seriously!!!!! I can't believe that people still litter! Are you that lazy? you can't walk ten feet to a garbage can? or keep it in your car until you get home?
An acquaintance recently told me a story. She was on a road trip with some guy, he unwrapped his cigarette package and threw it out the window. Later on they came across a huge pile of garbage off the side of the highway. The man remarked,
"That is disgusting!" and proceeded to complain about people who litter.
My acquaintance reminded him that not long ago he had just littered himself.
"But I only threw that little thing out." he said.
How can people be sooooo stupid!!?? I mean where does he think that little piece of plastic will go? How does he think the big piles of trash accumulate? I mean I know some people just dump their whole household waste out there, (which completely dumbfounds me as well) but come on!

No comments:

Post a Comment